
My mother is very young and still has a lot left in her..she works 24/7, eats extremely healthy and even belly dances! That's why when she told me the news of her ultrasound test came back as tumors in her uterus I was shocked. It's so scary, I never thought anything like this would come along- I mean who does? She hasn't gone to a doctor in over like 6 years..she is very passionate about staying organic and using remedies to cure things rather than doctors and antibiotics..Long story short she has one week to do some "remedies" she looked to reduce the size..and on Monday if they have reduced at all she won't have to have surgery (at least for the time being). She is having a Colon cleanse and has purchased natural oils and such to let heat the areas with tumors..the problem is the sizes are continuing to grow. I balled my eyes out when finding out the news just because the idea of her being sick I can't fathom..All I can ask is for your prayers who ever reads this I know she acts like it's no big thing people get rid of them all the time but I worry so----yea thank you.
2 comments:
we will be praying HARD!!! I love you Allie and your family...God is in control just give it to HIM!
I will for sure add her to my prayers - she is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment