
Hello my name is MISS ALLIE and I will be your new cheerleading coach!!
Lol! I just signed on to be an UPWARD SPORTS Cheer coach. It's a select team of football, cheerleading, basketball, and soccer that have a Christian based outlook. We do a devotion at the end of each game or practice. And today was our first practice. We had a blast! I have second and third graders, and ended up with 12 girls! I am just thrilled. I can't wait for them all to learn all the cheers and chants because then we start to learn the pom routine which I will be making up and hopefully in weeks to come I can post YouTube videos on here of them doing it all. OF COURSE THAT MEANS FIGURING OUT HOW TO DO THAT FIRST haha, but I'll attempt.
Well check out the website at UPWARD.ORG and if you have children in between the range of K-6TH GRADERS check out where you can find a church near you with UPWARD SPORTS.
GO UPWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment