HA ! I can't help but to laugh when I look at my computer picture files of crafts I'd like to attempt or make my own version for my kids rooms, or clothes, or even house decor! WOW there really is over 1000 saved no joke! I have a bag full of baby clothes for each child I plan to cut into squares and quilt together..a cabinet full of bow making items, and empty canvases I bought when I had planned to paint something spectacular! Ah yes and a huge display of fabrics I loved but need to learn how to sew before I can make clothes etc! lol
At least I am not completely hopless I do take 1 day a month to do a scrapbooking marathon with friends from 9am-9pm but I usually keep at it till 1!~ haha...
How do you crafty mothers and well woman make time for doing them??!! Don't your children get into the mess??!! Will Someone let me know! lol
I am never good at setting goals and keeping them so lets just say..this weekend I am going to TRY to finish a project..just one...for now..Ill post as soon as its finished, or not lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment