How far along: 26 WEEKS *ish* lol I need to remember this
Maternity Clothes: Didn't have to buy any until today
Gender: It's a boy! ... I thought a girl..(or at least convinced myself otherwise :(
Movement: I feel the baby move all the time! Especially when I'm lying down!
Sleep: I was constantly tired and going to bed by 10 pm but this past week everything has changed! I have the hardest time falling asleep and calming my brain from all the billions of things goin on in there lol
What I miss: My energy! And yes my body!
Cravings: It was just fruit up until recently now the only thing I've been craving is lots of fluids!I am ALWAYS thirsty!
Best moment with my kids so far looking forward to the new edition: Max always kisses my belly and rubs it slowly than runs back to what ever he was doing with out a second thought..Ava ..still depressed and singing songs in public about how depressed she is she isnt having a sister..lol!
"WHERRRE O wheerr is my sister i just wanteddd one ohhhhhh sisterrr im not happy! .....it goes on and on.
Plus I love when people ask her if she is excited or what we are having and she frowns and says another brother im not happy about this lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment