This is a blog of Sisterhood. Everything mothers go through, need, desire. Information on beauty tips.trends.recipes.family.And most important Faith. From my family to yours.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Allergic to pregnancy
I'm back ..not for long but I figured it was way past due for a blog. Here's my update on having "24/7 pregnancy sickness" Yeaaaa not any better. Here we go again is all I can think. I have never had allergies untill the other day the doctor finally gave up on trying to cure me and diagnosed me as allergic to pregnancy. I laughed at first I thought he was joking...nope it's for real. Have you ever heard of such a thing? So my wonderful mother in law is coming to pick up miss Ava, myself and baby. It is going to be so tough on Don and I. I think we'll be away from him for like 2 weeks and a HALF. Yes the half counts. The longest we have been apart since being together was maybe a week...it was brutal. But now Ava is in the mix. That is a reallllly long time for her to be away from her Da-Da. I mean she cries and watches the door even if he is an hour late in the evenings coming home from work. Oh plus my baby girl walked for the first time this week! She is so smart. Only 8months old people. So I would hate for her to Da-Da while away from him....Oh the stress. Well I know it is only temporary and needed. I don't know what I would do without the help we've received from friends and family. I have gone through madness at the hospital in for a week, out and back in again yesterday. I have a pic-line in my arm connecting into my chest. IT WAS PAINFULL. But my home nurse is wonderful. So anyways I'm tired of talking about it..and just tired of it all period. Tommorow we leave for Ohio. Pray for a safe trip !! Ps. Mandie sorry no hospital pictures or anything girl you wouldn't believe the knots that formed in my hair. Yes mine! I wasn't able to brush my hair for days and now the problem is fixed thank God..but the pics aren't pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I so sorry your going through all of this but your in our prayers! and don't worry about the pictures just rest! Hope to see you in Dec!
Hi Allie. We are praying hard for you. It was so nice to see Donnie at church on Sunday....but he did look pretty pitiful without you and Ava. If you feel up to it...make sure you check out the online service...this is sure to be the biggest thing Flamingo has EVER done...don't want you to miss it!!!
we miss you here in SF!!
Post a Comment