Sunday, October 19, 2008

story of my life.

Well I now am back to what I went through with my first pregnancy...I have "morning sickness" to the extreme. Except it last past morning, past the afternoon and all night long..The feeling never goes away. If I sit, stand walk and sometimes talk I throw-up sorry for the details...Layin down is the only way to keep me from constantely gaggin and throwing up..what little I even have to. I basically am living off of water and saltene crackers..and the occasional ginger-ale. Today Don made me eat a little toast..which I've kept down thus far...cross my fingers and knocking on wood UUGH!! I hate being this sick I don't understand why nothing has been invented to make this go away. My last pregnancy got me so bad I was in and out of the hospital constantely needing re-hydrated and drugs...for 5 1/2 months!! (yes the half counts when your this ill!)

So here's my question to all of you..Any morning sickness remedies you can share with me?? DO THE LOLLIES ACTAULLY WORK? I just sent Don out searching for them!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Just found your blog as I saw you were following mine YAY!! Your Ava is too cute and you have a cute family!! Congratulations on the new baby!!

Sorry to say I have no good advice for morning sickness...both kids kicked my butt too =(! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Amanda said...

well thank you! And you better we missing that little girl! As much as I want to see what you look like all hooked up I hope you start to feel better!