
Max Carter Frizzell Birth Announcement 2009
So I'm post pregnancy by what like 2 weeks now? Loveing it ..loveing max ..dont get me wrong..But Ava is starting her "terrible 2" stage a tad early and I feel a little stircrazy! And to top it all off I am not aloud to exercise which for some odd new strange wonderful reason I want to so bad! My body is like craving it..but my c-section surgery hasn't fully healed and we're having complications with why it has not ..so long story short no exercise for me, at least for another 3 weeks. BOO. (or birth control..another boo! haha tmi right.. BUT there's a small ounce of good news to this all I have NO appetite I don't feel or get hungry and even at the point where my stomach was grawling at me to eat I did not FEEL hunger..very strange. I love to eat. TRUST me I am eating just smaller portions since I'm not really feeling desire toward any certain thing. Other than my crazy hormones I am enjoying more than I thought I would being back in OHIO and we're still house hunting..in time (just hopefully in the next month time we will be able to have found a home and move in already!!!!) I'm anxious! Can ya tell ?? haha
So in other news Max is a Hefty boy he eats and sleeps and that's all he really cares to do..Blonde hair blue eyes (for now)..but such a good baby..He's already up to 10lbs. 4 oz...Like I said HEFTY haha..well Tommorow is a going to be great! MY BEST FRIEND in the WHOLEWORLD! IS COMING TO OHIO..You may know her as "Dwiggins 3" or MANDIE..But we have dinner plans and we plan to hit up the movies after so I am just thrilled I miss my girl! I'll post with some pics later.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND..TAKE A WALK FOR ME :)
2 comments:
We had the BEST time with you last night can't wait to do it again!!!! LOVE you
COME BY MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment