This past weekend was the best I have had in a while! As I mentioned before Mandie my bff came to town with her family and we got together on Saturday. Starting our visit out at my place with the kids so Garrett and Ava could have some time to play together..they were too cute! Ava was being a brat of course and wanted nothin to do with him for the longest time blowin off every attempt to kiss her haha! But once I broke out the Popsicles it was like a match made in heaven lol..they strolled through the house holding hands..geesh what my girl will do for food lol. After the play date we met up later that night for dinner and a movie..Dinner was amazing I recommend BAR LOUIE to anyone..and the movie HILARIOUS! Mandie and I pretty much laughed the entire movie..if your into comedies with some "fresh humor" I recommend seeing The Hangover.. all in all what a fun night! I hope you guys come back soon we miss ya'll already!
Here's some photo's from our play date with Garrett..

Adam holding baby Max and Garrett wantin to take over lol

This is Mandie holdin baby Max (You look great girl!)

Play time!!


Poor Garrett he wanted kisses so bad! And there's Ava miss DIVA wantin nothin to do with him..(Daddy was proud)
But then..she warmed up to him eventually (Popsicles hand in hand aww)
2 comments:
Best weekend EVER!!! Garrett had so much fun playing with Ava...You tell Ava there is nothing wrong with playing hard to get!!! {Her Aunt Mandie/Mother N law was very proud of her...
& I had the BEST time with my BFF & her Hubby!!! {That's you..lol} Bar Louie...best place to eat & Hangover I think I'll buy it....but nothing compared to the company of good friends!
Love you & can't wait to do it agian!
Awww that is so cute. i love the picture of them holding hands :)
Post a Comment