Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding dress

This week Kelly is doing a tour on wedding dresses! I love love love wedding so much they are the most romantic moment of your life it's a sham we don't get more than one ha! But that would defeat the purpose now wouldn't it! OK OK maybe just the chance to renew it ..like every couple years is nice. But anyway here are some pictures of me and sweety on our big day!


My dress was not an original or made just for me ..but it was perfect. And I'd say the most expensive dress I'll ever buy just to wear once haha! It had a heart shape strapless top and lace hitting right under my chest. And then again at the bottom. It also had tiny crystals embroidered in the lace..and the veil she did make just for me to match the lace-crystal detailing..I went for the old hollywood glamour look for our wedding..



3 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like you had a beautiful wedding and dress.

Holly said...

beautiful!!

we miss u guys!

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Hey guys. How are you? Missing you and the family down here in Sunny South FLA :o)