Monday, March 15, 2010

Blondes do have more fun!

I gave it my all ladies..I have been highlighting, coloring my hair since well 4th grade!! I was born blonde and by 3rd grade it started growing only from the roots out a very dark brown very dirty dish water color I might add so my mother took care of that! ha! Bleach was my new best friend! And now I have tried out the brunette thing in between the highschool years and always turned back to blonde. Now an adult I have left it alone (for the most part) as a brunette for 2 1/2 years and decided I feel boring, blah I always feel BETTER when blonde and I can't explain it other than leaving it at that..some people have push up bras I have blonde hair!~ SO there's no turning back..I hope tomorrow is the big appointment! Pictures will post soon of me and my blonde hair and my babies too :-) Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Cant wait to see! I have dark hair too but I love the blonde so every 6-8 weeks off to the hair dresser I go!! I can not turn back either..lol!