Monday, March 15, 2010

Jogging Strollers : DO or DONT?

I was skeptic of buying a jogging stroller, yea they're fancy and all the hip mama's may have them but how great are they? I went to BabysRus and spent at least and hour pushing around the empty strollers and folding them up and down! I'm a petite mama I need practical I need light weight! But I started considering how easy could I fit through isles at my beloved target or even the mall ? But I'll cut the the point it is amazing I am so glad I bought this stroller. The only bad review from other parents were that jogger style strollers tend to have wheel maintenance if they pop or lose air. No prob my baby's got a air pump in the garage!! ha ha And its so light! It is huge when folded but I've got the spare room in the trunk of my mini van! So mt vote is to all you Mommy's considering an upgrade go for it! And did I mention the small mommy IPOD plug in and speakers on the handle? And it was the easiest to fold and pop up- hands down!Or the reclining seats?? O I am just so excited I can't wait to get this baby outside come on OHIO bring on the sunshine!! :)

No comments: