High Heels & Hot Wheels

This is a blog of Sisterhood. Everything mothers go through, need, desire. Information on beauty tips.trends.recipes.family.And most important Faith. From my family to yours.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Smokey Mountains VACATION

This passed week my family went on an amazing vacation. I will be the first to admit I whined and complained like a spoiled brat to my husband that it just didn't sound fun...and I wanted a beach..and the list went on and on. His family have started a tradition of going there when he was a child so I couldn't wrap my head around why in the world have these people not had enough of seeing wilderness and mountains!! Well let me tell you I ate my words! It is the most beautiful & peaceful yet fun & exciting place for a family to go~ I recommend it now to everyone with children or even without! We rented a huge one story cabin and to name a few activities..took the kids to the Ripley's Aquarium, rode ATVs throughout the mountains, had an "old time photo" taken, rode horses through the mountains,went to a 5 & under amusement park perfect for my babies, and lots n lots of shopping! O and the best part my hubby took me on a date in a private helicopter ride through the mountains wow I was just cheesin the whole time here's some photo's enjoy!! AND GO VISIT GATLINBURG/PIGEON FORGE TN!!! <3

Posted by Allie at 10:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Allie
OH, United States
Hi! My name is Allie and I am born and raised in the Buckeye nation Ohio! I have been married to my high school sweetheart Donald for 7 years this October, and we have 3 beautiful healthy children together. I am a hair stylist, makeup artist, and pampered chef consultant. I enjoy keeping busy! I enjoy anything to do with inspiration to mothers and women and writing has always been something I've loved. I dream of one day writing an inspiring book or blog and connecting to women through my faith and experiences!
View my complete profile

Ava Grace

Ava Grace

Max Carter

Max Carter

Mason Grae

Mason Grae

Mommys' Motivation



________________
Add this to your site

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2010 (14)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • Smokey Mountains VACATION
      • All things Thrifty Giveaway!!! :0)
      • **Dress GIVEAWAY HELLLoooo!!**
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.