So all of you Halloween crazed crafters are tempting me slowly to go crazy! lol
Here is one of many I am crazy about because I love for my kids to help do crafts and its SUPER CHEAP! I found this over at eighteen25 and she is so right kids go through milk like it's their job this should be a sinch before Halloween rolls around!!
what you'll need:
clean gallon milk jugs
black permanent marker
craft knife
string of clear low-wattage Christmas lights
step one: draw some spooky faces on your milk jugs.
step three: using the craft knife (mom), cut a hole in the lower backside of the jug. about the size of a half dollar (or maybe a little bigger since i couldn't picture a half dollar).
step four: line all of your ghosts up and stuff several lights in each one.
step five: place your group of glowing spirit jugs along your walkway or front porch to welcome those cute little holiday guests. 



No comments:
Post a Comment