I recently stopped by Jimmy Choos and tennis shoes blog http://jimmychoosandtennisshoes.blogspot.com/..and read her interesting 5 things list about her..Here are mine and go ahead post yours! Its always interesting to hear random facts about others!
1. I NEVER go to bed without washing my face! I started this when I was around 15 and still stick to it so far I am usually blemish free! I am a heavy makeup wearer so I think this is super important! Lets hope it pays off when Im 50!
2. I also (like Tara) ALWAYS have a hair band on my wrist..I just recently caught myself in our family beach photos with a big black band on my wrist and was so frustrated at my silly habit..I rarely wear my hair up and stillll have an emergency backup hair tie lol
3. I had 2 c-sections
My first was an emergency not planned c section and with my second they were so close together and because of how I reacted to natural birth they thought itd be a safe call.
4. I have 3 tattoos All can be hidden in the right setting or shown off for fun..I have a skelton key meaning the key to my heart..a kiss print in lipstick on my midrift and LOVE in cursive on my wrist
5. I have a silly addiction to watching GOSSIP GIRL its so bad and yet like a good fiction novel thats why I watch I suppose..just lookin for a lil suspense of what happens next..oh and my upsession with big city lifestyle.
Until next time,
Stay classy!
1 comment:
I'm a Gossip Girl addict too! And I think it has something to do with my big city obsession (even though I am decidely a small town girl!). Love your blog!
Post a Comment