Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dr. Seuss FEVER

So IF I haven't mentioned we are moving on SATURDAY and I have been packing my entire home with no ones cough cough help. That is ok though because my husband works so darn hard he literally hasn't had the time off work to help any...


Here is a sneak peak of my new NO GROWN UPS ALOUD HOME I'll post photos when I am done. Just a lil insight to my theory on decorating...I live for my children now I want them to enjoy playtime , snack time anytime at our home and it be cheerful and a kid zone. I want my home to give them inspiration and allow them to daydream...I am breaking all the rules people have made on decorating by making it adult or contempory yada yada yada...I've chose bright colors..chalkboard spaces..polka dots and dr. seuss THIS is going to be fun.
Im so excited!
This is the shower curtain ,rug and towels I ordered from Pottery Barn. The sink style we are adding to our kids bathroom in anoter color. I plan on putting some sort of custom made canvas on the wall..probably with a quote from DR. SEUSS himself like  Today You are You, that is truer than true. no one alive is Youer than You.
Ps. I'm painting the walls yellow. :)

No comments: