This is a blog of Sisterhood. Everything mothers go through, need, desire. Information on beauty tips.trends.recipes.family.And most important Faith. From my family to yours.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Bun in the Oven.
Today was a glorious day! Donny and I found out we are expecting our second bundle of joy. I am so happy and just speachless. Unexpected again..but we are thanking Jesus for our suprise!!!
oh how fun!! I have been praying about it but since my pregnancies are high risk I am just not sure. I have had so many health problems. What a blessing! PTL!!
4 comments:
OMG!!!! Really???
oh how fun!! I have been praying about it but since my pregnancies are high risk I am just not sure. I have had so many health problems. What a blessing! PTL!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations! That is awesome! Maybe this one will look like you.
We are in Celebration, FL It is really fun here and it was built by Disney.
Post a Comment