I feel like we have gotten to know one another alot better in these past couple weeks and it's time I share some of my deepest darkest secrets with you all..well as my mother or closest family would know I am (was) a disaster. I hated cleaning and my floor was covered in clothes, regardless of my gigantic closet space that I loved and couldn't have lived without. I cluttered, and would probley take an entire day/night to clean my room about once a month. But as of late I have found a new appreciation for cleaning. I'm not sure if it was really by choice, my eyes no my gag reflexes couldn't take how discusting it is living with a man. I mean honestly toothpaste in the sink..dirty socks on the floor (and I mean Dirty.) I could go on and on. He believes in "soking" a dish still filled with whatever meal ..just fill it with water and that makes it ready in a few days to clean he says. Haha Ok ok this is postive venting still. I am laughing. But I never really was all that messy I think back and I lovedddd a clean room and making my bed ahhhh the feeling ..lighting a candle in a clean room even better. But I was able -aloud to be messy and had way too many items of clothing..I had an attachment problem haha. But now..now things are looking up. I mean I clean constently ..clorox disinfectant wipes have become my partner in crime. I literally wipe everything with them all day long. I buy them in bulk at sam's even and that's alot. haha...
Ok otherwise what's going on with me? Well I am living life one day at a time...taking time to smell the flowers. Reading an amazing novel called love and respect. I promise you ANY married couple needs to read this it's wonderful. So I think I've said enough about that you get the point it's good. ..
This is going to be a lil' off the cuff-I'm in a strange mood today-
I just simply feel like resiting my thoughts out loud.
I need highlights. No I want highlights.
I am very emotional today...and I've been soo extra hungry.
Tip: When feeling emotional:hungry don't watch sex and the city movie with no girlfriends around to laugh with you --it turns into tears.
Man give me a good chick-flick anyday.
I'm still hungry.
Mandie's hair looks so different long..
I miss my friends.
I wonder if that's Donny or Ava snorring?
All day I just wanted fazoli's but there is NO stupid fazoli's in FLORIDA! UGG. The stress.
My complaints are so petty..but I make myself laugh..
I haven't laughed like really laughed in a really long time.
Makes me think of :"When something is really funny"-Miranda
There really is nothing that compares to find TRUE honest complete through-n-through good friends..man I am blessed to have found one. And to know how wonderful it is to recieve so I can continue offering..

I can wait for my mother in law to get here in one more day..
Ok ok well emotional hungry me is going to call it a night..I'll write when I don't have writers block I guess..all my random thoughts were just killing some space.
Oh and ONE more this ones exciting! Today a lady (customer ) came into the salon with a box and a huge XXL sized duffle only to reveal Designer purses!! I couldn't help but to casually walk by like 5 times..pretending I was doing something ya know keeping busy. Ok Ok I really didn't want to look desperate..It's just been a very long time since I have seen them let alone baught a purse for myself. And lets be honest I was a hip purse girl back in my day..shoes and purses..no heels and purses were my thing. Now my closet has over 20 pairs of gorgeous heels..never getting worn and my purse is Ava's diaper bag lets be honest. hehe...Oh motherhood...
2 comments:
I just wanted to say I'm glad were friends!
PS. Honestly do you like my hair???
I miss all of my girlfriends too! I am also here in Florida and had to leave everybody. I know, it sucks!
Your daughter looks just like her daddy! She is a doll baby!
Post a Comment