So as of late my little angel has turned. She is sneeky and oh so sly! Getting into exactly what we say not to. She is so funny though she gets this halerious look on her face she'll walk or crawl so fast and stop and turn like 3 times to see if we're watching or chasing her. I sit and watch from the corner of my eye seeing that she is squeezing through the gate or pulling down my purse and once she touches it or brakes through the simple "AVA GRACE!" holler does the job. She sits up really fast and zooom! She is gone haha. Chasing her turns this all into laughter for us both. She thinks running (well our fast walking ) is just so funny lol and who can resist to laugh from hearing hers...
Repost to Holly's post:
Do you twitter?
Do you do both (blog and twitter)?
If you're married, would your spouse ever hire you as his/her secretary (assuming he was in a job where he needed one)?
Would you ever take in a homeless family (particularly one with 3 kids under 4)?
1. No didn't even know what it was until I googled' it...looks neat though. Goes to show what motherhood does to ya! I feel so outa the loop with whats in anymore lol
2. No
3. This ones kinda tough I believe Don would but I don't like the idea of really having him as my boss and I don't know secertary not really my thing I suppose...
4. Yes definetly! It would be so crowded but so much fun!! That would make for some good blogging stories haha
2 comments:
ohh I miss ya'll so much! I wish I could have seen you so bad!
I MISS YOU BEING ON HERE!
Post a Comment