That's right I did it. After 11 months of raising Ava and sittin in on my Saturday nights I got out. Finally. Last Saturday my cousin Kimberly and our friend Barb all decided it was time ...we did a day of shopping, pampering, and lunch then met up later that night for sushi and a movie. Now YES I'm pregnant and was completely grossed out by the idea but they insisted and I got a kind that was not raw no worries! Needless to say my favorite part of that meal was the end. I ordered Tai dohnuts smuthered in a razberry sauce mmm mm it was delicious!

So now it's the end of the week and I'm so glad this one went by fast. I am starting back to work next week and I'm actually looking forward to it. Along with stressing out to hear from my husbands company on what they're doing with him..who knows..So I will write soon when there is more to write. TRY SUSHI I think everyone should try new things even if you have to spit it out. :0)
3 comments:
Do you believe in miracles?
aww I'm so glad your back!!! YAY and so glad you tried Sushi....isn't it amazing!
Love you grilie
ohh I meant to ask you did you see the Pillow case dresses on Sophie's Hope blog! Too cute for words and miss Ava would look darling in one!!!!
sorry for two comments on one post!
Post a Comment