Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My man.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. Who is your man? Donny L. Frizzell
2. How long have you been together? about 1 1/2
3. How long dated? About 3 years with one split in there somewhere..
How old is your man? 23
Who eats more? Definitely Don
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did
7. Who is taller? He is
8. Who sings better? Ummm me lol
9. Who is smarter? Welll depends on the subject. We compliment each other nicely. He is a wiz at math my horrible subject..
10. Whose temper is worse? We are equally stubborn this makes it extra hard.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually Don but if it's gotta get out then I'm doin it there is no way those diapers are sittin in there all day!
. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
14. Who pays the bills? both...but me mostly
15. Who is better with the computer? I am
16. Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn it would be him although I'm sure he'd like the image of me doing it in some booty shorts and cut jersey...YEAAAAA RIGHT.
17. Who cooks dinner? Depends on the night. But most of the time it's me BUT he is in charge of any grilling.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does
19. Who pays when you go out? He does
20. Who is most stubborn? Probaley me if I had to choose the MORE of the couple but we are pretty equal when it comes to this problem lol
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither
22. Whose parents do you see the most? It was his but since movin to Florida my mama is gettin her time with us :)
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first but I'm sure I teased for it haha
24. Who asked who out? He did canue-ing how cute is that first date!
25. Who proposed? He did!
26. Who is more sensitive? probaley me but then again pretty Equal
27. Who has more friends?Donny..I moved around alot he lived on the same street his whole life making some life long friends...
28. Who has more siblings? I do 3-2
29. Who wears the pants in the family? lol uhmmmm id have to say me
30. How did you meet? Church! FBK (now fbc)

I love you Kermy aka poopie ...poo..poohbear..aka pookie aka dada' aka My babay daddy haha i love you hope i didn't embarrass you too much your just so lovable and so cute with those cheeks i just wana squeeze em! haha

1 comment:

Amanda said...

awww how sweet! why don't you two just get a room!?! lol Love ya!