Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Home is where you make it.

This past month has been so stressful, and super busy. Funny thing I know why it's been so extra stressful (because we've been slackin on God) and ...I know it's no exuse that we're "busy". But I feel like I haven't even caught up on thinking let alone sleep. Hopefully things will calm down by the next week or so...So here's an update on us. I got the job! As you heard before but I am still excited and will shout it at the top of my lungs! YAY! Thankyou Jesus! And my cousin Kimberly's wedding was beautiful, elegent but on the beach. Wierd combo but it turned out great! She looked like a princess. She married an amazing man (jimmy), I am so thankful God put him into her life, she's waited a long time to find someone and was so patient. She deserves her happieness! Ughhh I'm gettin teary eyed again, well you get the point it was beautiful. A sand ceremony where they mixed two colored sands together, beautiful! And they did the sweetest thing for Don and me. Donny and me never got to have a "first dance" at our wedding because the reception was held in our church after the ceremony. So being First Baptist they didn't want to disrespect the elders and the church's past written rules or what not so anyway we just weren't aloud. Well this was heartbreaking to me because I loooooovvvvve to dance, I grew up being a dancer and ever since I can remember I dreamed about my first dance. So anyhoo they had the DJ annonce to everyone that we would be joining them for our first dance. So they had 2 first dances haha. But it just melted me! I was so grateful and it ment the world to me, and hey it wasn't at my wedding, but it was at A wedding. Overall wonderful weekend.

.... And now back to reality..we are working on moving out, some family is coming down this weekend to help and get us into a smaller but affordable (drama free) apartment. And then we bring home our new puppy Frank Sinatra.. We'll call him "Frankie" for short.

My marriage couldn't be anymore perfect, knock on wood. I love Donny with all my heart and will till the day we die. I take that back, I will beyond that point. He is my back bone and I don't know how I'd get through life without him, so to you Donny I love you and apprechiate you. Thankyou for being here for me, and being such an amazing father to Ava.

Ava is talking CON-STINTELY She just babbles but it's gettin so close to MAMA or DA-DA! I can't wait for her to say I love you..ok I'm getin ahead of myself..I'll just be happy for a MAma. I can't believe where does the time go?

Random thoughts this week: "I eat way too much southern cookin!!"
(but I will not stop) It's good for the soul.
"I stress too much."
(I need to work on this.)
Well untill next time Arrivederci

"Lord draw me near."

No comments: