I got the job! YAY!! I'll start by doing a wedding in the end of the month & training next month for airbrush makeup how exciting!
Tommorow morning Ava and I are taking a train to Tutu's House. (My mom her grandma is hawaiin for grandma)..I'm so excited to travel by train I feel like I'm in some 1920's movie. I should dress the part. Ha! Just kidding I am breaking out the pink sweats for VS. Comfort is key. So keep us in your prayers for a safe and sound ride! And other than all that Jazz, this weekend whats happin in the TAMP is my cousin KIM'S wedding to Mr. James (jimmy) Leonard. They are so great together ! Its a beach wedding so we are crossin our fingers for hurricains to not destroy such a glorious day! So this weekend couldn't get any better for me. But unfortanetly my best friends is goin down the other direction. So I'm puttin out an anonomous prayers requests for her!!! I love you girl! Stay strong and remember I'm here, but Jesus is always near ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment