Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kickin old habits..

So it's been awhile. I feel as if things are still in the process of slowing down for us, better- But still getting there. Church was amazing Sunday I needed it soooo bad and it just hit me directly ( what am I talking about every Sunday I think it's like a direct message from God to ME!) And I'm sure that's why the guy next to me is prayin just as hard, or the woman with her hands in the air worshiping is weaping... haha I swear to it though it's amazing how one simple hour message can apply to so many different lives! I love it. And Oh my goodness I just needed it!CAN I GET AN AMEN PEOPLE! lol
So anyways...

I haven't been completely depressed here, but I have to say I have some tough days missing my friends, I haven't met a single person here to hang out with or just simply talk to like one of my girls back home. Don is always my "girl" now haha. He doesn't honestly mind he chimes in on my girl talk anyways when I'm on the phone but I'm trying so hard to meet friends and it's like no one here is my age has my intrest or anything -do I belong in Florida? lol I know that's silly but I hate it, I mean I'm just not used to being without them to chat with, or come over or go out...Espeacially Sarah my best friend in the entire world! We like cry sometimes (pathetic I know) bein without oneanother because man this past year I would not have made it without her. She was literally with me almost every single day when I was pregnant and I would just leave in the hard nights to go stay up all night and talk to her, or sit at her work with her all night...there's too many times to recall.The thing I miss the most is how much I laugh with her, I haven't laughed like I do with Sarah since leaving the day I moved here. So anyway I may be taking in a foster child haha, no not really Sarah may be coming home with us from our trip home to Ohio for Thanksgiving. She has been on - off in a RE-DICULOUS relationship (to a jerk I might add), for about 3 years now. I tried convincing her to come with me when moving here..but she just wasn't ready. And now that they actually moved into seperate places...yet still having random sleep overs (don't get me started)..She is ready to move on (maybe.) Key word MAYBE. It is always a big fat maybe with her regarding leaving him for good so I'm praying like 24/7. She needs this split to grow, and become an amazing wife someday to someone who will apprechiate her. I could rant and rave about this for hours but I am thrilled least to say about it she will stay for a month and at Christmas go home and decide if she'll be moving back after. I am sooooo excited did I mention that? But once again..It's still a maybe. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In other news..Ava loves her visits to her big brother Frankie (the boxer). She just cracks up and loves him lickin her ! We pick him up for good at the 1st of the month. Don can't wait. He just keeps sayin "Finally someone on my team!" haha.
Donny is amazing, still no complaints..I guess I could name one? Hmm..He has an issue with rinsing his dishes, drives me nuts! See he isn't completely perfect ladies! lol..
Long story short he has quit smoking twice outa all the years we've been together the longest was before Ava got here when I was pregnant so he wouldn't spend the extra cash, and would be healthy and not worry about ever needing one when around us yada yada yada... So you get the point. Well when moving here stress flu down on him like a brick so he picked up the habit again , and while at the mall we came across a small booth with a big sign reading "electric cigarette". It's great! We picked up a case, after my manly man hadddd to nagochiate the price down (like with everything lol)..and it's basically rechargable even in the car and has flavors such as apple, mint, tabacco, and chocolate. What you do is start out with the stronger nicoteen ones and go down in levels. And you count your puffs. So for instince Don usually smokes reds (heavy nicoteen cig) and hard puffer so he takes 6 puffs off the electric one and he's done. He must count because it does not burn. There is no chemicals, no smell et cetra... It's water vapor basically and you go down in levels of nicoteen untill you are using the no nicoteen for about a month and kick the habit! So keep him in your prayers I think this will work wonderfully for him! I'm excited. Well untill next time Sayonara!

No comments: