Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!


Happy Mother's Day to me :)
And to all of you!

I cannot believe that I am a mother to 2! Time really does fly...
My baby Ava and Hubby baught me a very special gift this mother's day, it's a new ditigal camera(RED)! I know, I know most MD gifts are roses...cake..maybe a fancy dinner. But I really needed one and had shamlessly hinted for months before my delivery I need my new camera!(due to my pink one breaking)

WHAT A GOOD HUSBAND HE PAYED ATTENTION :)

I want to give a special shout out to all you great mommy's dealing with everyday craziness* And just say where would we be with out mothers humor????

Hope everyone had a great day :)
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

PS. Mandie I just wanted to give a special momma shout out because I know what you have been through in this past couple years and you are truly an amazing mother! Single or paired you have never slacked at giving Gar' the most unconditional love there is and for that you are amazing! I see God working wonders in your lives so always have faith and hope :)
I wouldn't get through some days without you just to laugh off all the crazy things these kids do! Where would we be if we couldn't just laugh about it! love you both!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow...Thank you so much for the "shout out" I'm not going to lie you made me cry! You know I love you to death & I understand needing to laugh somedays that you should really be crying! :lol:

But on a serious note your an amazing mother and believe it or not I look up to you especially as a wife!!! You have been by Gar's & my side for years now & there was a time I don't know what I would have done without you {before Garrett & after}

Your one of my Best friends.. thank you for listening, giving advise, an being a good role model! I love you & your growing family!

Allie said...

aww u love you too best friend haha wish i could hug you!!!
:) {tear}

~Amy Rose said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Good Luck with your soon to be baby boy! What a blessing!! Thanks for visiting my BLOG!

Blessings....Amy

Rachel said...

Happy Mother's Day! For a second I thought I missed something and Max was already here!!!!!