Hello everyone! SO It's been awhile I know but here's a quick update on where I've been....
We decided on short notice to leave South Florida and move back to Ohio. The past year there was...nice and interesting but we definetly love being around family and couldn't imagine raising the two kids without grandparents around. Donny made the very scary decision to leave his job and search for a new one as soon as we got here..No luck yet :-/
For the time being because of such a fast desicion we moved into my in-laws and are searching for not only a job for Don but a home for our first buy :)
Don't worry we are doing one at a time..and hopefully the Lord will bless him with something soon. On another note Ava just loves it here. Nana and Papaw baught her all kinds of outside toys and she can't get enough of their dogs! (LUCKY FOR ME now I can put off buying one for a few years) yay!
I am scheduled for Monday the 8th to have my c-section and I am so excited I just still can't believe I will be a mother to two! AT only 20 years old can you imagine! haha I know it's not for everyone but I love my life and being a mommy..I can't wait to meet lil Max!
Well TRUST me I have tons of new pictures to post Ava is loving having a yard to run and play in! SO SOON I will post thanks for reading keep us in your prayers please and Talk to you soon :) !!!
ps. I keep seeing all the neat post showing your living room..kids rooms..Mine will come soon I have everything in boxes for now but soon we will be ok again and settled..untill then <3
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you!!! At least now when I go home to visit my mom & family I can spend some well needed time with my BFF!!!
I'm so excited to meet baby Max!
Post a Comment