Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jillian & 30 men..


Ok let me start off my saying I never thought I'd be one attached to a TV show let alone a REALITY show..but I am.

I am sooo excited for Season 5 of the bachleroette and Jillian she is a doll!
I had my fav's last night after seeing the 2 hour premier BUT will not really have opinions untill more personality comes out about some of these lookers!

Right now I am all for Kypton he would look so cute with her :)
And I have to give a shout out to MR. DAVID GO DAYTON OHIO!! He got the rose last night to exuse him from elimination! WOOP WOOP haha!

so if your not watching get with it!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I am addicted to reality shows and I love the bachelor/bachelorette as well!! I liked David as well but after last night I'm not so sure! I like the pilot (Jake?) as of right now but I am sure that will change a few times before the end. I was also wondering if you made a decision on the dog. I wanted to comment and got busy and totally forgot. Anyway, here goes my opinion!!

I have a one year old and a two year old (14 months apart) I could NOT imagine having a dog to take care of as well especially since most days I want to pull my hair out..lol..But, We actually have two golden retrievers and we found out that my daughter was allergic to them at 10 months old. So, they stay in our garage and outside now.

Congrats on your new baby boy!!